Peace and Calming is a blend of essential oils that is loved in my household. Especially by my pup Nala. She loves her Peace and Calming.
- Diffuse 3 drops at night or drop one drop on the bottoms of your feet to support healthy sleep
- Roll on wrists for calming when you need it most
- Use a diffuser necklace to diffuse while out and about
- Drop 3 drops Peace and Calming Essential Oil in Epsom salt, pour into a hot bath and enjoy the peace and calming
- Drop one drop on your dog’s collar or drop one drop in your hand, rub your palms together, and then pet your dog’s back
- Diffuse during meditation and while practicing yin or restorative yoga
- Ylang Ylang
- Blue Tansy
Check it out on the Young Living Blog here! Get yourself some Peace and Calming and find out why this is one of Young Livings most popular oils!
Subscribe to this blog for more Essential Oil posts, Ditch and Switch posts, and yoga posts. Please get in touch with me through the Contact Me page if you have any questions or click here if you are ready to jump on the oil train!
Before starting your journey with Essential Oils please do more research and have someone experienced with EOs help you out. If you do not have anyone you know with EO experience, you can message me through the Contact Me page.
Much of the information within my essential oil posts I have learned in my course study with The School for Aromatic Studies and from personal usage.