- Apply 2-4 drops to stomach and massage in clockwise motion (up on the right, over, down on the left, and back) or apply to the jawline
- for occasional upset tummy
- to help get things moving AND to help when their moving too much
- for occasional gas or bloating
- Apply 2 drops to your wrists to help with motion sickness or on car rides on curvy roads
- Expecting moms can try rubbing 1-2 drops behind ears and on outer edges to help with morning sickness
- Breastfeeding moms- I would recommend looking this EO up and look up Breastfeeding in the Pocket Reference Book from Life Science Publishing
- Sinus pressure- DiGize is a second option after RC that may help when applied topically to bridge of nose and cheeks
- Tarragon EO
- Ginger EO
- Peppermint EO
- Juniper EO
- Fennel EO
- Lemongrass EO
- Anise EO
- Patchouli EO
Thank you for reading and I hope you try this EO. If you would like to read more about getting started with essential oils you can check this page out. AND subscribe to this blog so you never miss an essential oil tip!
Before starting your journey with Essential Oils please do more research and have someone experienced with EOs help you out. If you do not have anyone you know with EO experience, you can message me through the Contact Me page. And of course keep tuning in to this blog for more EO information by subscribing!
Much of the information within my essential oil posts I have learned in my course study with The School for Aromatic Studies and from personal usage.