- Rub a couple drops (or put a roller top on your bottle) over heart, on wrists, forearm, and along jawline when…
- the dog poops in the house
- you have job interview nerves
- you’re in rush hour traffic
- your boss is making you crazy
- it’s finals week
- your kids draw with sharpie on the walls
- …you get the picture!
- Diffuse this essential oil to help with focus (I have a diffuser at my desk at work that I leave there!)
- Diffuse while your kids are doing their school work
- Rub 2 drops on the bottoms of your feet before bed to support better sleep
- Temper tantrums? Terrible twos? Dilute 2 drops with carrier oil and apply to child’s stomach and forearms (make a roller specifically pre-diluted for your kids so you can grab it right away!)
- if your kids are at an age where car rides suck and all they want to do is cry… clip a wooden clothespin to your vent, drop a couple drops of stress away on it, turn on the air, and boom- instant car diffuser
- Add 5 drops to Epsom salt and add to a hot bath, relax and enjoy
I hope this blog post gave you some new ideas of how to use Stress Away or inspired you to start using essential oils!
If you want more about essential oils, how to use them safely, or how I live a chemical free life you can subscribe to this blog. Educating people on how to live a chemical free life is my passion! Check out this blog post on essential oils safety. If you’re ready to switch and starting living chemical free let me know through the contact me page and I would love to start helping you!