GREAT USES FOR RC:
- Sinus and Respiratory Support. Depending on the area needed apply 3 drops diluted to
- bridge of nose and cheek bones
- chest and neck area
- outside of ear and down the sides of your neck to help with pressure (Remember Rule #1- Never put essential oils in your eyes or ears, only around them)
- Put 5 drops in Epsom Salt and add to a hot bath- breathe deeply
- Diffuse 4 drops in a cold water diffuser
- great to diffuse with Eucalyptus!
- Uplifting aroma is excellent when diffused during yoga or a workout
WHAT ESSENTIAL OILS ARE IN RC?
- Myrtle EO
- Marjoram EO
- Pine EO
- Cypress EO
- Lavender EO
- Black Spruce EO
- Peppermint EO
I hope this blog post gave you some new ideas of how to use RC or inspired you to start using essential oils! It is one of my shorter blog posts because RC has a smaller scope of uses. If I missed something, feel free to comment what you use RC for!
If you want more about essential oils, how to use them safely, or how I live a chemical free life you can subscribe to this blog. Educating people on how to live a chemical free life is my passion! Check out this blog post on essential oils safety. If you’re ready to switch and starting living chemical free let me know through the contact me page and I would love to start helping you!