How to use your PanAway:
- Achy Hands- Dilute 1-3 drops with a carrier oil and rub on trouble spots
- Post Workout/Yoga Relief- Dilute 2-4 drops with a carrier and rub into sore areas OR add 4 drops to Epsom salt and pour into hot bath
- Long day on your feet?
- Cramps during a certain time of the month?
- …you get the picture. Dilute this EO and apply where needed. Avoid sensitive skin.
- For days when you need more support, ‘bump’ your PanAway with two drops of Copaiba Essential Oil
What EOs are in PanAway?
- Wintergreen EO
- Helichrysum EO (this super power EO is why this blend is so expensive)
- Clove EO
- Peppermint EO
My favorite way to use this essential oil is adding it to a hot bath! Then my whole body benefits from this powerful essential oil. Make sure you dilute this essential oil at first because it is a ‘Hot’ oil. It will have more of a cooling and tingling sensation than a hot sensation. My go to carrier oils are grape seed oil or coconut oil.
This essential oil is on the higher end of the price spectrum but that is because Helichrysum EO is in this blend. This EO on its own is expensive because “Tiny flowers mean tiny yields of essential oil. We steam distill the delicate blossoms of this plant, and while we don’t get much oil from each distillation, that oil has a rich and complex profile of the naturally occurring constituents neryl acetate, gamma-curcumene, and alpha-pinene” (Young Living Blog).
I hope this taught you more about this Young Living favorite! Feel free to send me any questions. If you want more about essential oils, how to use them safely, or how I live a chemical free life you can subscribe to this blog. Educating people on how to live a chemical free life is my passion! Check out this blog post on essential oils safety. If you’re ready to switch and starting living chemical free let me know through the contact me page and I would love to start helping you!